Accueil  Rechercher  Dernières images  S'enregistrer  Connexion  
FEEL THE MAGIC ON WF!
Venez poster un petit message sur Bazzart I love you
It's thanksgiving! On vous attends ici pour notre premier TC.
Jeu de la semaine: Trouver les Potterheads.
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Partagez

JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Jane Corningstone

Jane Corningstone

♢ Méfaits : 2
♢ Points : 3847
♢ En ville depuis le : 10/11/2013

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
♢ Relationships:
♢ Disponibilité:

JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. Empty
MessageSujet: JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world.   JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. EmptyLun 11 Nov - 0:17

Jane Corningstone
--------------------♢--------------------

I KNOW WHAT'S WRONG. GOD, YOU COMPLICATED EVERYTHING. I KNOW YOU'RE WRONG.
GOD, YOU TOOK IT ALL AWAY FROM ME. THIS IS WHERE I WILL CROSS MY LINE.

mrstomlinsonrph|tumblr + corey taylor|from can to can't
☆ ☆ ☆
♢ PRÉNOMS + NOM. Jane Alecto Bartholomeus Corningstone. ♢ ÂGE, DATE ET LIEU DE NAISSANCE. Vingt quatre ans, née le 1er janvier à XYZ. ♢ STATUT DE SANG. Sang pur. ♢ SITUATION FINANCIÈRE. Aisée. ♢ STATUT CIVIL ET ORIENTATION SEXUELLE. Célibataire et hétérosexuelle. ♢ EMPLOI/ÉTUDES. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus eu dui dui. ♢ CARACTÈRE. Six traits au minimum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus eu dui dui. ♢ FEATURING + GROUPE. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus eu dui dui.

♢ I SOLEMNY SWEAR THAT I AM UP TO NO GOOD.

UN. Fait divers.
DEUX. Fait divers.
TROIS. Fait divers.
QUATRE. Fait divers.
CINQ. Fait divers.
SIX. Fait divers.
SEPT. Fait divers.
HUIT. Fait divers.
NEUF. Fait divers.
DIX. Fait divers.

♢ MISCHIEF MANAGED.

19 DÉCEMBRE, BLA BLA BLA. Bla bla bla. #649000

♢ Tell me your darkest secrets.
♢ PRÉNOM + PSEUDO. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus eu dui dui. ♢ ÂGE + RÉGION/PAYS. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus eu dui dui. ♢ D'OÙ TU CONNAIS WF? Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus eu dui dui. ♢ COMMENTAIRES. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus eu dui dui.

Dernière édition par Jane Corningstone le Mer 13 Nov - 1:52, édité 5 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Paisley Goldstein
♢ JUST THE WAY YOU ARE
Paisley Goldstein

♢ Méfaits : 253
♢ Points : 4171
♢ En ville depuis le : 27/10/2013
♢ Âge : vingt-huit ans ☆
♢ Statut civil : en couple ☆
♢ Emploi/études : propriétaire de la boutique de farces et attrapes de son défunt frère ☆

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
♢ Relationships:
♢ Disponibilité: DISPO - 3/3

JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world.   JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. EmptyLun 11 Nov - 0:21

Bienvenue officiellement JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. 1658498446 JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. 2253962754 JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. 3429290334 
Comme dit sur la cb, choix de fifou JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. 2382541172 Si tu as besoin, n'hésite pas à contacter le staff JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. 2011918685 
Andrew Thicke
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MACHINE.
Andrew Thicke

♢ Méfaits : 207
♢ Points : 4107
♢ Âge : 24 ans
♢ Statut civil : En couple, pour l'instant.
♢ Emploi/études : Un peu tout, surtout rien.

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
♢ Relationships:
♢ Disponibilité: (0/3) Free.

MessageSujet: Re: JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world.   JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. EmptyLun 11 Nov - 10:07

Bienvenueee. JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. 727248320 
Imogen Carlyle

Imogen Carlyle

♢ Méfaits : 60
♢ Points : 3929
♢ En ville depuis le : 11/11/2013
♢ Âge : Vingt-trois ans
♢ Statut civil : Mariée
♢ Emploi/études : Serveuse dans un petit café, suit des cours de journalisme

MessageSujet: Re: JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world.   JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. EmptyMar 12 Nov - 2:31

JLAW JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. 119452155 JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. 476423207 quelle beauté !
bienvenue à toi (a)
Jane Corningstone

Jane Corningstone

♢ Méfaits : 2
♢ Points : 3847
♢ En ville depuis le : 10/11/2013

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
♢ Relationships:
♢ Disponibilité:

MessageSujet: Re: JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world.   JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. EmptyJeu 14 Nov - 3:54

MERCI! JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. 2011918685 JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. 2382541172 JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. 727248320 JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. 2253962754 JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. 545732986 JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. 3480759532 

Je vais essayer de finir ma fiche ce weekend! Je suis suuuuper occupée avec le boulot cette semaine! Sont fous ces gens de nous faire travailler autant! Shocked 
Graeme Rhodes

Graeme Rhodes

♢ Méfaits : 36
♢ Points : 3914
♢ Âge : 25 ans
♢ Statut civil : Célibataire
♢ Emploi/études : Serveur au Starbuck

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
♢ Relationships:
♢ Disponibilité: Open

MessageSujet: Re: JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world.   JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. EmptyJeu 14 Nov - 19:42

Bienvenue parmi nous et bonne chance pour ta fiche JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. 2382541172 
Paisley Goldstein
♢ JUST THE WAY YOU ARE
Paisley Goldstein

♢ Méfaits : 253
♢ Points : 4171
♢ Âge : vingt-huit ans ☆
♢ Statut civil : en couple ☆
♢ Emploi/études : propriétaire de la boutique de farces et attrapes de son défunt frère ☆

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
♢ Relationships:
♢ Disponibilité: DISPO - 3/3

MessageSujet: Re: JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world.   JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. EmptyVen 15 Nov - 19:06

D'accord, tu as besoin d'un délai ou ça ira, tu penses? JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. 1685085446
Bon courage pour le boulot JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. 142805422
Graham Wheeler

Graham Wheeler

♢ Méfaits : 63
♢ Points : 3955
♢ Âge : trente ans.
♢ Statut civil : célibataire.
♢ Emploi/études : interne au nettlebed lane general hospital.

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
♢ Relationships:
♢ Disponibilité:

MessageSujet: Re: JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world.   JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. EmptyDim 17 Nov - 14:51

lawrence. JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. 119452155 
bienvenue parmi nous et bonne continuation pour ta fiche. I love you
Andrew Thicke
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MACHINE.
Andrew Thicke

♢ Méfaits : 207
♢ Points : 4107
♢ Âge : 24 ans
♢ Statut civil : En couple, pour l'instant.
♢ Emploi/études : Un peu tout, surtout rien.

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
♢ Relationships:
♢ Disponibilité: (0/3) Free.

MessageSujet: Re: JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world.   JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. EmptyMer 20 Nov - 16:15

Hola I love you Cela fait plus d'une semaine que tu as débuté ta fiche. JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. 119452155 Tu veux un délai? I love you
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world.   JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world. Empty

JANE. ✖ I'm down to absolute zero, another zealot with the weight of the fucking world.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1